Return and Exchange Policy
- Fine Lines acknowledges return of products only limited to direct sale between vendor and consumer. This only entails sale online, and not through retail outlets.
- Any product that has been hampered or damaged while transportation MUST be notified by email within 48 hours of the product being delivered and returned to our warehouse within a strict time period of one week, else Fine Lines will not be liable to accept the merchandise. In such cases, the customer will have to write in to firstname.lastname@example.org and a prompt response is guaranteed from our end. We will investigate the damage from our end and repair the merchandise in entirety.
- ALL couriers of this nature will be borne by the customer themselves. Fine Lines will only bear the expenses of the transaction after the repair of the merchandise.
- In cases wherein due to usage of the merchandise, some part of the product is damaged, such as hardware – locks, studs, screws , buckles, straps, will only be repaired within a period of two weeks from the time of receipt of the merchandise after dispatch from our warehouse.
- Please note, damaged products specific to repair will have to be couriered back to our warehouse wherein all costs will be borne by the customer themselves. Fine Lines will only bear the expenses of the transaction after the repair of the merchandise.
- Personalised/Customized products are not subject to return or exchange.
- In case of return, there is no credit refund given on the purchase amount, but you may exchange it for another product(s) of same or higher value by paying the remainder within the exchange period of 1 month. You may also opt for credit note that can be redeemed later for any future purchase on our website with validity of 2 months.
- Please note that the assistance provided in terms of exchange, return or repair of damaged products shall remain specific to the country where the product was purchased.